Update: IRO will not organize a Netherlands Pavilion
Due to lack of interest, we unfortunately have had to decide to not organize a Netherlands Pavilion this time.
From September 13-15 Oil & Gas Asia (OGA) will take place in Kuala Lumpur.
Join the IRO Netherlands Pavilion at OGA 2023 in the heart of the main energy hub of South East Asia.
- Oil & Gas Asia (OGA) is the Region’s No. 1 Oil & Gas exhibition, proven with its record of 27,837 Unique Visitors, 12 International Pavilions and 534 Total Exhibitors from its previous edition. This year, there are even more great reasons why you should take part in the program!
- Merged with Malaysian Oil, Gas & Services Exhibition & Conference (MOGSEC) to further enhance value to local and International Stakeholders and participants of the concurrent events.
- Also co-located with the event is the inaugural “Petrochemicals Sustainability Conference and Exhibition”, the first in a series of biennial conferences to navigate climate-related transitions bringing together petrochemical producers, consumers, academic institutes, policymakers, non-governmental organizations, and other key stakeholders of the supply chain
- Over 20,000 industry-related only, unique attendees from over 30 countries/regions are expected to be at the show.
- Estimated over 1,000 participating companies from 30 nations represented at the event
- Over 11 Country Pavilions expected present including Austria, Middle East, North America, Germany, South Korea, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Multiple opportunities and methods to network and expand your current and potential customer base including our Business Matching Program, the all new AI-Powered Networking via “OGA Insights” the official event mobile companion
Participation packages (IRO members only)
|Floor space incl. standard design (booth size either 9 or 18 m2) – 5x to 7x available
|USD 690/m2 + € 290/m2
|Participation in IRO lounge, one wall panel (90cm x 90cm) – 4x available
Square metre prices have a Dollar and an EURO component. These two added, form the total price per square meter. Prices are excl. of VAT.
Points of attention
- We are not able to guarantee your participation. If you have special requests, please mark these on the application form
- IRO endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants. IRO may be forced to impose restrictions on the location and size of individual booths. No guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time
- The registration form is binding
- Limited space available
- Participation of a Netherlands Pavilion can only take place with enough registrations. Only when participation goes ahead the registration fee is due
For more information please contact Jeroen Tresfon firstname.lastname@example.org