Are you ready to travel again this summer?
Join this year’s first physical trade mission Offshore Wind to Poland!
After a long period of virtual events, it will be possible to travel again this summer. Whether you established initial contacts during the virtual mission Offshore Wind in December 2020 or are looking for new relations to expand your network, this may be the perfect time to meet your Polish clients and counterparts in person!
Therefore, we invite you to join the (physical) trade mission to Warsaw (Poland) from
30 August – 1 September 2021 to seize opportunities in making valuable personal contacts to strengthen your position in Poland.
The 3-day program is centred around the PWEA Wind Conference 2021 in Serock organised by the Polish Wind Energy Association (PWEA) with participation in various round tables and seminars, a company visit and network meetings, all focused on meeting key players from government and businesses involved in the Polish offshore wind sector.
Participants are offered the following benefits:
- discounted participation in the PWEA Wind Conference 2021 in Serock for the first 30 registered mission participants
- participation in all program components described above with active contribution in the Conference Country session “Offshore Wind cooperation between Poland & The Netherlands”
- local group transport (including group transfer from and to the local airport)
- local support during your stay
- proposal for travel and accommodation arrangements by NPCC (optional)
Participation, costs and conditions
We invite you to sign up for this mission and explore opportunities in the Polish offshore wind sector. Registration is possible until 15 July 2021 latest via THIS LINK.
Acceptance of late registrations may not be possible due to the summer holidays!
- Costs for participating in the mission are 2000 Polish Zloty (PLN) excl. 23% VAT (approx. EUR 550,=), which is the discounted fee for participation in PWEA’s Wind Conference 2021 in Serock
- This participation fee must be paid directly to PWEA. The link for payment will be provided after you have registered for the mission at the website of the NPCC
- The other program components are offered by the Netherlands Embassy in Warsaw and are all free of charge