IMCA is holding its Annual Seminar on 28 and 29 November 2018. The theme is Working Together: Getting back to business – oil companies and contractors finding new ways of working. It will include technical sessions focusing on IMCA’s marine and diving divisions.
The Seminar will take place at the World Forum in The Hague, The Netherlands.
The focus for the Seminar is on new strategies being developed by contractors and oil companies alike to address today’s market environment – including IMCA’s new strategic themes of environmental sustainability, the digital oilfield, and standardisation.
We have an impressive line-up of speakers:
- Executives from Shell, BP, Equinor, and Neptune Energy talking about safety, the environment, and new ways of working.
- The head of the global oilfield practice of leading management consultants Bain & Co giving us the big picture of changes moving the industry.
- A panel session of executives from leading contractors debating with oil companies their strategies and views of the future.
- The perspective from the renewables industry on changes to the contracting models and ways of working.
- A quickfire session of new technologies and innovations in our industry.
- Well known conference speaker Steve Carver will present an interesting play on the need to keep moving, adapting, and innovating.
- In addition, we have an inspiring series of seminar workshop sessions focusing on our marine and diving technical divisions, with great speakers and challenges to keep moving our industry forward.
28 November – the IMCA Annual Seminar, will have a programme featuring senior industry leaders speaking on today’s key themes.
29 November – two IMCA Technical Sessions. Delegates can select between two topics:
The delegate rate is £500 (plus VAT*).
For more information and registration click here.
Once you have registered, you will receive an invoice with payment details within five working days – if you have not heard from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*We are obliged to charge the Dutch VAT rate of 21% to all delegates.
To book your hotel at our discounted rate, please use the links below: