In collaboration with IRO member International SOS, we will host a webinar titled “Sustaining operations in a COVID-world and beyond” on Thursday 4 February.
COVID-19 has also affected the offshore & maritime sector worldwide and the pandemic appears to be continuing for a while:
- How can an organization ensure that business operations are compromised as little as possible?
- How do you deal with employees with mental problems as a result of lockdowns and stress?
- What does a vaccination program look like and what role can an employer play in it?
Login link for webinar
Click here to participate
Sustaining operations in a COVID-world and beyond: International SOS, Dr Lars Petersen (Regional Medical Director)
- Situational update
- What is the current COVID-19 situation globally and specifically in Offshore and Maritime industries
- How can the restrictions and ongoing developments impact organisations and what can you do to sustain operations?
- Game changers
- COVID passports
- (mass) Testing
- Staff health and (mental) wellbeing
- How can you make sure you keep your people healthy and safe, incl mental wellbeing
Business travel – looking ahead (International SOS)
- What does the future of travel look like?
Case study 1: Neptune Energy, Sigbjørn Dalane (Health & Work Environment Manager)
- Sharing best practice in dealing with COVID-19 in past, present and future
- What were Neptune’s main challenges and how did they overcome them?
Case study 2: IRO member Fugro, Jeroen Smits (Global HSSE Manager)
- Insight into Fugro’s COVID-19 strategy
- How has Fugro been able to sustain operations during the pandemic?
14:50 hrs: Q&A
Date & time
Thursday 4 February, 14:00-15:00 hrs.
Please fill in the form below.
NB: share this invitation with colleagues who are interested in this topic.